Back to School Project - Cute Gift Box0
Hi everyone, Lisa here again. I have a cute back to school gift box to share today in the shape of a milk carton. I'm old enough to remember the days when the teachers gave out a carton of milk and slices of apple laden with sugar at break time. This gift box is a throw back to those times with a little message of encouragement on the top.
- Plain White card from Papermilldirect (A3 size)
- Derwent Watercolour Pencils
- Milk Carton Silhouette File
- Digital Papers from Echo Park (Take Note collection)
- Digital Stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil
- Basic Grey Alpha Stickers
- Wood Veneer Shapes from Studio Calico
- Twine from Lawn Fawn
- Watercolour Card.
The box is made from one A3 sized sheet of card but if you don't have an A3 printer, then you can make smaller boxes from A4 card.
I used my Silhouette Cameo to make the box, however there are templates available to make your own milk carton boxes with some cutting and scoring, like this one here on Pinterest.