You will need:
- Fleck Kraft Card 250gsm
- Red Fever Sirio Pearl Double Sided Card 300gsm
- Daiquiri Cocktail Double Sided Pearl Card 290gsm
- Mixed Pack of A4 Non-Shed Glitter Card | 8 Sheets
- Xmas Red Sparkle Print Card 300gsm
You will also need:
- hole punch
- dies or embellishments
- glue or double-sided tape
Next score and fold the dotted lines.
Cut a few circles from glitter card and punch a hole in the middle.
Take a pencil and make two marks on the envelope to where the closing will be.
Glue the side flaps on top of each other and the lower flap (smaller one).
Fix the circles with the brads. Make sure you add a string on the upper flap when fixing the brad.
The last step is to embellish and customise the envelopes. I used my dies to cut the card, but you can use stickers, ribbons, buttons..