5 Easy Halloween Crafts You Can Make the Day Before0
Posted on 26th October 2017 by Papermilldirect
Filed under Seasonal Crafts
With Halloween just a few days away, you may be worried that you don’t have enough time to get crafty for the spooky season. However, with a little imagination and plenty of craft paper supplies from Papermilldirect, you can prepare for a particularly creative Halloween season in next to no time.
With the event just around the corner, we understand that you may not have time to get your thoughts together when it comes to deciding what to craft. That’s why we’ve found some of the most creative, easy Halloween crafts from around the spider-web to give you a little inspiration!
Easy Halloween Craft #1 - Paper Cone Witch
This is a really simple craft that looks like it took more time and effort than it really did!
- Intensive Black – this will make the body and the hat.
- Intensive Orange – this is perfect for the hair.
- Pastel Ivory – this would make a great broom.
- Ivory – you could use this for the face.
- Intensive Green – top it all off with a green ribbon around the hat.
Easy Halloween Craft #2 - Paper Pumpkin Ornaments
This is super quick and only calls for 3 different paper colours. The instructions suggest you use construction paper, but you could choose any of your favourite types of paper from Papermilldirect.
- Intensive Orange – this could make the main structure of the pumpkin.
- Deep Green – this is a great leafy green.
Easy Halloween Craft #3 – Paper Pumpkins
These pretty pumpkins are really easy to make and you could use any paper or card you like, experimenting with pearlised, metallic or plain paper.
- Copper Lustre – this metallic card is a great option.
- Deep Orange – this deep shade of orange is a perfect pumpkin colour.
- Apple Green – this is a great shade for the leaf.
Easy Halloween Craft #4 – Witch Hat Clip
This sweet little witch’s hat can be clipped onto children’s trick or treat bags or even a length of string to create Halloween-themed bunting.
- Charcoal Lustre – this is a great pearlised option for the hat.
- Copper Lustre – give the bow a lovely lustre look.
Easy Halloween Craft #5 – Black Paper Cat
A black cat is the perfect sidekick for Halloween, and with this simple craft, you can make your very own feline companion.
- Intensive Black – the perfect colour for your Halloween cat.
- Pastel Canary – to make this feline’s eyes stand out.
- Forest Green – a base for your cat to stand on that can double up as grass.
These easy Halloween crafts needn’t take up too much of your time, but they are a great way to bring the autumnal festivities into your home!
Whatever the season, you can make sure you’re always prepared for last-minute crafts by ordering your A4 Pick & Mix Box today.
To find out more about any of our craft products, browse our online selection or get in touch with a member of our team by calling 01539 735252 and we’ll be more than happy to help.