Spring Chicks - Card making inspiration0
Nicole here today to share a fun spring card with you all. For this card I used fun colours and images to make bright and fun card. I used:
- Papermilldirect Pastel Blue Card
- Papermilldirect Pastel Pink Card
- Papermilldirect Pastel Canary Yellow Card
- Papermilldirect Teal Card
- Papermilldirect Deep Blue Card
- Papermilldirect Buff Card
- Papermilldirect White Linen Card
- Patterned Paper
- Easter stamps and dies
I started by stamping the easter chicks, wagon and eggs on the Papermill yellow, teal and blue cards. The set I used is discontinued unfortunately, but there are a lot out there that are similar.
For the eggs I added some details with a white gel pen.
I then embossed the Pastel Pink card with a dots embossing folder. I cut the patterned paper at an angle and adhered this on top.
I then adhered this onto the pastel blue cardstock.
I cut a rectangle of the White Linen and started to adhere all my pieces onto it.
I then stuck this onto the card and it was done. A nice fun and simple spring card!