New Year Thank You Notes0
Hello, Sylvia here with my weekly DT make. Now Christmas is over I have been taking time to make a few note cards for friends and family thanking them for my Christmas presents. I used papermilldirect ready made card blanks which are available in Large Square, Small Square, DL, A6 and A5 which are ideal for this, just add a background, sentiment and embellishments and you have a quick and easy card.
I made some inky backgrounds using odd pieces of white hemp and cream hopsack textured card, distress paints, distress oxide inks, gesso and stencils. I had a major accident while making the backgrounds though, the top came off the silver paint and it poured over the blue background. Fortunately the background still looked OK after I scraped off the silver ink.
The background sheets were cut down to fit co-ordinating coloured A6 card blanks, sentiments and an insert were added before attaching to the card.
- papermilldirect cream hopsack 255gsm card, white hemp 255gsm card,white linen 255gsm card, plain white paper 137gsm
- papermilldirect A6 and large square card blanks
- Ranger distressed paints and distress oxide inks
- IndigoBlu rubber stamp Cirle Dots
- Sentiments Hero Arts and Penny Black
- Dies Hero Arts and Penny Black
- Stencils Tim Holts mini stencils #28, #30 and IndigoBlu Starburst
Have you had any disasters which turned out to be great cards or artwork? We love to see your crafts made with papermilldirect card, paper and envelopes so do post your creations on the facebook page, tag papermilldirect in your photos or #papermilldirect on instagram.
Bye for now Sylv xx