A FLORAL THANK YOU0
It's nice to show people that you are grateful for them and all they do for you, which is exactly why I made this neutral themed card!
- Kraft Materica Card 250gsm (for the card base; cut to 11" x 4.25" and folded at 5.5")
- Mocha Brown Plain Card 240gsm
- Buff Smooth Card 260gsm
- Dark Green Plain Card 240gsm
- Anitas PVA Tacky Glue
You will also need:
- Waffle Flower - "Peony Bouquet" stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp - "Thankful Flowers" stamp set
- Ink It Up! ink in Chocolate Brown
- Wow! Embossing powder in White
- Versamark ink
- Brown/champagne coloured gems
- For this card I started by taking a piece of the Kraft Materica card and cut and folded it to the above size to create my card base.
- I then took a piece of Mocha Brown Plain card and cut it to 4⅛" x 5⅜" and adhered it to my card base using Anitas PVA Tacky Glue.
- I decided to use the Buff Smooth card for my main panel so I cut it down a piece to 4" x 5.25" and using the Waffle flower "Peony Bouquet" and Ink It Up! ink in Chocolate Brown, I stamped the flowers and foliage onto the card panel, covering as much of it as I could. Once the ink has dried, I glued this to my card base.
- I decided to heat emboss the sentiment I chose from the Simon Says Stamp "Thankful Flowers" stamp set onto some Dark Green Plain card using Wow! Embossing Powder's white embossing powder. I then glued the sentiment to the card. I felt like the card needed a little more interest, so I took a small sentiment strip and heat embossed it (again using Wow! Embossing Powder's white embossing powder) onto the Mocha Brown Plain card and adhered it just below my main sentiment.
- The final step was adding some gems for some sparkle!
I hope you enjoyed this fun thank you card!