A SPARKLY THANK YOU0
A dark blue and gold themed thank you card; perfect for post Christmas thank you's!
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm (for the card base; cut to 11" x 4.25" and folded at 5.5")
- One Sided Gold Sandgrain Card 305gsm
- Tintoretto Ginepro Card 250gsm
- Anitas PVA Tacky Glue
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You will also need:
- Simon Says Stamp - Clean Line Gratitude stamp set
- Hero Arts - Friendship Blooms stamp set
- Wow! Embossing powder in Gold
- Versamark ink
- Gold glitter dot stickers/gems
- For this card I started by taking a piece of the White Card Super Smooth card and cut and folded it to the above size to create my card base.
- I then cut a rectangle of Gold Sandgrain card to 5.25" x 4 & ⅛" and adhered it to my card base. I then cut a rectangle of Tintoretto Ginepro card and heat embossed the large floral image from the Hero Arts - Friendship Blooms stamp set using Wow! Embossing Powder's gold embossing powder. I then glued the embossed panel on top of the gold card, making sure there is a border of gold card on show.
- Using some scraps of Tintoretto Ginepro card I took the "thank you" and "for all you do" stamps from the Simon Says Stamp - Clean Line Gratitude stamp set and again, heat embossed them with Wow! Embossing Powder's gold embossing powder. I decided to use some foam tape to adhere the embossed sentiments to the card. I decided to place them at the bottom right of the card, that way I'm not covering up too much of the beautiful gold embossed flower image on the card.
- The final step was adding some gold gems for some sparkle!
I hope you enjoyed this super simple, but sophisticated thank you card!